From the 22nd to the 26th of July 2013, the Summer of Soil hosted the Living Soil Forum, a gathering of over 130 participants designed to activate and empower people to secure a better future for our soils.
Through engaging key players from all levels of the agricultural system, we sought to connect people and ideas, to create common understanding, integrate existing initiatives. The forum promoted genuine, cross-sector collaboration around solutions that work to secure and restore healthy, living soils for the sake of our health, food-security and climate.
- Build an inclusive, global soil movement
- Inspire concerned consumers and especially youth to become active soil stewards
- Promote soil awareness throughout the entire agricultural system
- Showcase innovative practices and inspirational centres of agricultural production, living soil conservation and regeneration
- Design and initiate real projects and campaigns to leverage soil acupuncture points across the globe